MATRIX 430 FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Versatile GNSS guidance in a compact, portable package.
• High-contrast, full-color, 4.3 in / 110 mm graphic touchscreen display provides superior visibility in bright light conditions.
• Full time, on screen numeric display of cross-track error with user selectable display of two additional parameters including: worked area, worked time and ground speed.
• High-quality, internal GPS/GLONASS engine with ClearPath technology that enhances GNSS performance in areas where reception is poor or in regions where SBAS differential correction is not readily available.
• Optional RXA-30 antenna provides improved reception and noise rejection for situations where GNSS signals may be weak or partially obstructed.
• Minimal setup needed before operating.
• Guidance modes include: Straight AB, Curved AB, Circle Pivot, and Last Pass.
• Return-to-point feature allows operator to easily resume jobs or mark field hazards.
• Boundary function allows for easy and precise measurement of field area.
• Implement ON/OFF status can be manually activated on screen for single or multiple sections or for single section only with status detect wire.
• Applied alert provides operator with audible alarm when entering into previously applied areas.
• Area counter measures and displays applied area throughout application.
• Elapsed time counter measures amount of time spent on current job.
• Simple reporting function provides coverage reports in .KML or .PDF format.