The TurboDrop® XL Nozzle can operate between 20 and 120 psi, with an optimal pressure range of 30-90 psi. This range allows you to increase your GPA rate without changing nozzles. To reduce off target movement with pre-emerge and systemic products, 30-70 psi is recommended. To improve coverage and penetration with contact chemicals, 60-120+ psi is recommended. To be even more precise, target ASABE Coarse droplets for pre-emerge and systemic products, and medium droplets for coverage critical chemicals.
About the TurboDrop XL Nozzle
- Wide Pressure Range
- Wide Drift Control Range
- Separate Injector (Venturi)
- Excellent with Rate Controllers
- Longer Wear Life
- Reduced Clogging
- 110° Flat Fan Multi-purpose medium pressure air induction nozzle
- 20 - 120 psi Overall pressure range
- 30 - 90 psi Optimal pressure range
- Polyacetal Venturi body and SprayMax TipCap nozzle with EPDM seat gasket
- TDCXL has ceramic metering orifice in Venturi body.
- Estimated life (60' boom, 20" centers)
- 20,000 - 30,000 acres TDXL
- 50,000 - 80,000 acres TDCXL