The TeeJet self-cleaning strainer extends your spraying time with a self-cleaning feature that minimizes clogging. Mounted on the discharge side of the pump, the strainer uses excess pump flow to bypass clogging particles back to the spray tank. The tapered inner cylinder inside the entire length of the screen provides a gap between the screen face and the cylinder. This gap causes the inlet fluid to flow at a high velocity past the screen face providing for a continuous wash down of particles to the bypass line. In order for the wash down to occur, a minimum flow rate of 6 GPM (23 l/min) for ¾ and 1 sizes and 8 GPM (30 l/min) for 1¼ and 1½ sizes is required through the bypass line.
1-1/4" Flush-Out Line Strainer Poly with 50 Mesh Screen, TeeJet
- Available with or without mounting lugs.
- AA126 strainers are made of glass filled polypropylene and are available in ¾, 1, 1¼, 1½ (F) NPT or BSPT thread as well as 50 and 75 series flange connection.
- AA124 strainers are made of an aluminum head with a nylon bowl and are available in ¾, 1, 1¼, 1½ (F) NPT or BSPT thread.
- Both use an all stainless steel strainer element.
- Strainers with mounting lugs are designated by “ML”.
- 200 PSI (14 bar) maximum pressure rating
- Strainer head and bowl are made of glass-filled polypropylene with EPDM gasket.
- Screens are made of 304SS with color-coded polypropylene frames and are removable for cleaning.
- Removable cap and O-ring for flush-out or self-cleaning operations.
- Integral mounting provision allows the strainer to be attached to machine using M10 or 3/8" diameter bolts
- Available with 1¼, 1½ NPT or BSPT (F) threads and 75 series flange fitting connections for easy assembly.
- Uses same screen as the AA124 line strainer.